Fabulous First Dance Songs
Are you looking forward to the “first dance” at your wedding reception? Some brides love the limelight and can’t wait to waltz with their new husband in front of guests while others might fear it as much as being an introvert on “Dancing with the Stars.” Even if you are in the second camp, don’t avoid this opportunity to create a sweet and tender moment that you two can share forever. Friends and family are just thrilled to see the new couple celebrating; they could care less about your moves!
If you’d like to take a little attention off yourself, consider decorating the dance floor with one of our really clever wedding dance floor decals. These really neat decals are made of vinyl and safely adhere to the floor to last through a night of dancing and beyond. When you’re done, the large decals easily peel up without leaving any sticky residue or damage to the underlying surface. Many options are available including versions with the bride and groom’s name, the wedding date or completely customizable decals that can say anything your heart desires.
Now, if you’re still worried about that first dance, you shouldn’t be. Maybe you’re having trouble choosing a first dance song that sums up your feelings and suits the mood of the event. Below are some old-school classic choices in first dance songs that may get your heart pitter-pattering:
- A Kiss is Just a Kiss by Michael Feinstein
- A Whole New World by Peabo Bryson and Regina Belle
- At Last by Etta James
- Can't Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley
- Endless Love by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie
- It had to be You by Harry Connick Jr.
- The Way You Look Tonight by Frank Sinatra
- Unchained Melody by The Righteous Brothers
- Unforgettable by Nat King Cole
- What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong